Garlic Solutions is a young and modern company that semi-mechanically processes garlic bulbs into garlic cloves. We produce more than three million garlic cloves per week and deliver them to customers all over Europe. We also produce and supply freshly cut herbs, spices and vegetables in special consumer packaging for supermarkets and wholesalers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH US?
Do you like a versatile job in which you and your colleagues are responsible for purchasing the raw materials, arranging transport, customer contact, but where you also manage our (temporary) employees on the production floor? Do you like variety and are you flexible? One time you are optimizing the work process, you process the orders and the other time you assist on the work floor. Can you respond quickly to changes? THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
YOU ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- The customer contact
- The order processing
- The supply and demand planning
- The planning of production employees and the contact person with the employment agencies
- Managing the cooperating foremen
WHAT DO WE ASK?
- MBO-4 level in the direction of logistics/transport
- At least 1 year of work experience in purchasing, supply planning and stock management
- Experience with the Microsoft Office package and you quickly master new systems.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with an ERP system
- Experience with demand planning and a food processing company
- A team worker who thinks in solutions
WE OFFER YOU:
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions
- An independent job at a modern fast-growing company
- A full-time position (40 hours): work from Monday to Friday (office hours)
- A fixed-term contract with a view to permanent employment
- Guidance and training in the workplace
At Garlic Solutions we have a relaxed working atmosphere. We regularly have Friday afternoon drinks at our own bar. During your lunch break you can play games, pool, basketball or darts. We also organize challenging team activities. And last but not least: Every day you get a paw from our office dog Jackie.
Do you think you are the right person to take our company to the next level with your knowledge, experience and enthusiasm? Send your resume with motivation letter to: Ellen van der Feltz e-mail: email@example.com If you have any questions about the position, you can always contact our product manager Belinda Vos: telephone: 0182 – 2050 44