Our Black garlic starts out as high-quality Spanish garlic, before being transformed by fermenting – a type of caramelisation - in the oven for three weeks, making the cloves soft, sweet and black. The familiar garlic flavour fades into the background to make way for an explosion of soy with raisins.
Our Black Garlic is primarily intended for the catering sector and the consumer market, but also suitable for the fresh meal boxes. We can supply this uniquely flavoured garlic in a number of different ways, such as in bulbs, packed per bulb, but also in peeled gloves.
• Storage temperature: 10°C - 20°C
• Temperature on arrival: 10°C - 20°C
• Temperature during transport: 10°C - 20°C
• One bulbs in plastic bag
• Two bulbs in plastic bag
• Three bulbs in plastic bag
• Thirty-five bulbs in plastic bag
• Peeled in jars